Monday, January 26, 2009

Alarm Clock

MaMaw got Taylor an alarm clock because Taylor said she wanted one so she could wake up on her own. So last night we set it for 6:00am. And she was so excited to have it. This morning I am getting up putting my shoes on for my treadmill walk (yay me) and I hear the alarm clock go off. So I waited a few seconds, still going off, don't hear Taylor. I walk in there and she is OUT! Doesn't even hear it. I laugh turn it off and go in and wake her up later. She was mad when I woke her up because she wanted the alarm to get her up. I told her she can't just sleep through it that eventually it will turn off on it's own. I guess she is going to be like her dad. He can have the alarm turned up all the way and I STILL have to wake him up when it goes off.

So much for the alarm, mom, but at least she has a clock in her room now!!!

1 comment:

Melissa O'Brien said...

That's hilarious! Hannah's exactly the same way. I keep setting the alarm clock at night and I'm the one that goes and hits the snooze button only to drag her sleeping self out of bed to get her ready for school.

LORD HELP US!!!!!

*Disclaimer: I am required by law in the USA to state: "These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Procducts and techniques mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease." If you are under the care of a physician or taking prescription medications, please inform your doctor before using essential oils. If you are pregnant or nurshing be sure to check with your physician before using essential oils. Keep essential oils out of the reach of children.