Monday, January 12, 2009

Taylor's 3 day Birthday Celebration

Pictures to come.

Taylor's 6th Birthday was Friday and Friday we started the 3 day celebration.

Day one was celebrated at school. I took the day off Friday and took cupcakes to her class for their snack. She was so excited. Ms. Thomas had made her a crown and a necklace to wear for her birthday.

Day two we celebrated at our house with the immediate family. We had about 20 people over for hamburgers and cake and ice cream. She HAD to wear one of her princess dresses the whole time. Why I don't know. I guess she thinks she is a princess.

Day three I took her, Chloe, Katelyn, and Claire to Libby Lu. If you don't know what Libby Lu is, it is a place where they do their hair and makeup, dress them up and then they learn a dance routine and perform it in the front of the store for the people walking by to see. The stores are closing at the end of the month so I went ahead and did this while we still could. She had the best time, this was right up her ally.

She told me that she had the best three day birthday EVER! I said good because this will probably be the last time you get to celebrate 3 days straight! She is so spoiled! I am so tired!

No comments:

*Disclaimer: I am required by law in the USA to state: "These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Procducts and techniques mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease." If you are under the care of a physician or taking prescription medications, please inform your doctor before using essential oils. If you are pregnant or nurshing be sure to check with your physician before using essential oils. Keep essential oils out of the reach of children.