Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Weigh in Day

I was not looking forward to weighing this morning.  I didn't do so well on my program this weekend.  I don't think pizza and wings are on the plan.  :)

But I weighed and I am at 196.4  that is almost a whole pound down from last week.  I will take it, but I know it could have been better if I wouldn't have messed up. 

But it is ok.  We all have our slip ups and I jumped right back on the plan Sunday and  don't plan on slipping up this week.  I want to get to that 10 pound mark this week!

Scott's first tournament (on the FLW tour) starts tomorrow.   He had a pretty good practice but the Big "O" is so unpredictable that he isn't getting too confident yet.  He is off today (from fishing) but has a full day of photo shoots and meetings.  Keep him in your prayers.

Happy Groundhog Day!!!

Thanks for the continued words of encouragement!

No comments:

*Disclaimer: I am required by law in the USA to state: "These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Procducts and techniques mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease." If you are under the care of a physician or taking prescription medications, please inform your doctor before using essential oils. If you are pregnant or nurshing be sure to check with your physician before using essential oils. Keep essential oils out of the reach of children.