Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Milestone---180's

Weighed in at 189.8 pounds this morning.   Glad to be out of the 190's.  I know not by much but it felt good not seeing that 9 today.  So many times in the past I quit at 190.  So that is a total of 15.2 pounds since January 1st.   15 pounds in a little less than two months.   I am so happy!   Nutrisystem and boot camp are working!

I am going to try to post more about Nutrisystem this weekend.  I have been so busy I hardly have time to get on the computer.   But I want to share my experience with everyone with the food and the plan.

Happy Wednesday!!!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Awesome job! I am also trying to lose weight. I have started reading a new book entitled "Reshaping It All" by Candace Cameron Bure. It is not a weight lose diet or an exercise plan, but its a mind set change. On how we are to put God first and lean on Him to help us live a healthy life for ourselves and our family. I am really enjoying it. Just thought I would share. Have a wonderful day!

*Disclaimer: I am required by law in the USA to state: "These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Procducts and techniques mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease." If you are under the care of a physician or taking prescription medications, please inform your doctor before using essential oils. If you are pregnant or nurshing be sure to check with your physician before using essential oils. Keep essential oils out of the reach of children.