Monday, January 6, 2014

Praying for Difficult People



Lately I have had to deal with some difficult people and it is causing a lot of stress for me.    This is going to be my prayer EVERY morning during my 21 Days of Prayer.

Dear Lord, I surrender the difficult people in my life to you.   I do not know their sufferings or situations that cause them to act they way they do.  I pray that you comfort them in their sufferings.  I pray that you make them realize that just because they are not happy doesn't mean they have to cause anguish on others around them.   I pray they will stop making excuses for their behavior and just own up to their shortcomings.   I pray that you allow me to ignore their actions so it doesn't cause stress on my life.   Help me to be the better person and show my faith through my actions.   Help me to be understanding. 

In Jesus name I pray, Amen


Please join in and praying for the difficult people in your life.    We do not know what causes them to act they way they do. 

No comments:

*Disclaimer: I am required by law in the USA to state: "These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Procducts and techniques mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease." If you are under the care of a physician or taking prescription medications, please inform your doctor before using essential oils. If you are pregnant or nurshing be sure to check with your physician before using essential oils. Keep essential oils out of the reach of children.