Monday, July 13, 2020

July Amazon Finds

With me being at home most of the time since March it has given me lots of time to browse Amazon and find some cool things.   I will be listing some items once a month here on this page.   If you click the link it will take you to my affiliate page. 


We have had a HUGE problem with house flies this year.  I found this INSIDE bug attractor that you plug into an outlet.   It does an amazing job.   Link to refill cards and bulbs below as well. 



Refill Cards:  https://amzn.to/2DxNHbC
Replacement Bulb:   https://amzn.to/32fAFd1


I am updating our extra room in the basement/guest room (soon to be my office) and I found inexpensive comforter set for the bed we have in there.   There is a variety of colors available. 




These are amazing for removing hard water stains. 


No comments:

*Disclaimer: I am required by law in the USA to state: "These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Procducts and techniques mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease." If you are under the care of a physician or taking prescription medications, please inform your doctor before using essential oils. If you are pregnant or nurshing be sure to check with your physician before using essential oils. Keep essential oils out of the reach of children.