Sunday, January 23, 2011

Biggest Loser Pound for Pound Challenge

I just pleged my weight to lose to the Biggest Loser Pound for Pound Challenge.  Biggest Loser will donate pound for pound the amount of weight you pledge to lose to a local food bank.  I figured I am losing the weight any way might as well do something good.  



If anyone else out there is losing weight I ask that you go sign up as well. All you have to do is pledge to lose weight!

Also I weighed this morning. I had to because I feel like I am losing but the scale isn't showing it. I am down to 198 another .2 pounds. I am hoping this week I will better results on the scale as my body should be getting used to being healthier! We shall see!

Oh I went roller skating with Taylor and some friends yesterday for her birthday.  I actually got my fat butt out there and skated.  I was shaky at first but then got the hang of it again.  I can remember being so good at skating when I was little.  Taylor did really well for her first time and now wants her own roller skates. Maybe I should make a deal with her about keeping her room clean and getting roller skates... hmmmm.

I told her we could go more often to the skating rink.  It was good exercise!

No comments:

*Disclaimer: I am required by law in the USA to state: "These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Procducts and techniques mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease." If you are under the care of a physician or taking prescription medications, please inform your doctor before using essential oils. If you are pregnant or nurshing be sure to check with your physician before using essential oils. Keep essential oils out of the reach of children.