Monday, January 3, 2011

Giving Nutrisystem a try

I signed up for the Nutrisystem program last night.   I will get my food in a few days.  I will post on here what I think of the food and post my progress.  I feel like I need to hold my self accountable and maybe posting on the blog will help.  Even if no one reads it.  I may do a before picture and then do monthly progress pictures.  I haven't decided if I am that corageous yet.  :)

I am also starting back boot camp tomorrow.  I really liked the results that I saw doing bootcamp over the summer and then I got hurt and fell off the wagon. 

My goal is to lose 30 pounds before August. 

So stay tuned!!!

No comments:

*Disclaimer: I am required by law in the USA to state: "These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Procducts and techniques mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease." If you are under the care of a physician or taking prescription medications, please inform your doctor before using essential oils. If you are pregnant or nurshing be sure to check with your physician before using essential oils. Keep essential oils out of the reach of children.