Friday, January 14, 2011

Gross

I found a meal I don't like on Nutrisystem.  The Penne Pasta with Chicken in Alfredo sauce shelf item is GROSS.  I will be marking that one off the list.   UGH.

But that is ok, I know that the first month is about finding what you like then on the second month you can order what you like.  And for the most part I have liked everything.

I resisted donuts at work yesterday.  That is a big accomplishment because things like that are my weakness.  I actually didn't even WANT them which was weird to me.  Maybe I am kicking the sugar addiction once and for all.

I, however, have been craving Mexican food.  That is another one of my weaknesses.  I just have to fight through it.  I know one day I can eat Mexican again, but until I lose weight I don't want to go there.  

I missed two days of boot camp this week because of the ice.  I worked out on my own one of those days and I plan on going to Zumba Saturday so hopefully that will make up for the lost exercise.

Thanks again for your words of encouragement!

OH and if you haven't heard Scott got a team deal through FLW/Walmart this year.  He will have his boat and truck wrapped in Straight Talk colors and logos.  Here is the link with the story:  Fantasy Fishing presented by Straight Talk.  Sign up for Fantasy Fishing while you are there.  It is FREE and you can win some moola just by picking who will finish in the Top 10 for each tournament.  The first is the first week of February at Lake Okeechobee!

No comments:

*Disclaimer: I am required by law in the USA to state: "These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Procducts and techniques mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease." If you are under the care of a physician or taking prescription medications, please inform your doctor before using essential oils. If you are pregnant or nurshing be sure to check with your physician before using essential oils. Keep essential oils out of the reach of children.