Saturday, January 8, 2011

Weekends

Weekends are the hardest for me when it comes to eating.  We usually go out to eat at least once during the weekend so I am going to have to learn how to make good decisions. 

Last night I went out to eat with some friends.  We went to a Mexican place.   When we go out we usually have a few drinks also.  And by drinks I mean beer.   Last night I was really proud of myself.  I had a small glass of white Zinfandel and water.   The Zinfandel only has 73 calories so I thought that was a pretty good choice.  For dinner I had a chicken and cheese quesadilla with no sour cream (big step for me cutting out the sour cream).  I did have a few chips.  Who can resist the chips, right?  Overall I was pleased with my choices.

Today is all Nutrisystem for me.  Breakfast and Lunch are done and I did well.  I have a tendency to eat when I am bored so I am fighting through those temptations.  It isn't easy but I keep thinking of my goal and how much I REALLY want this. 

I am really enjoying the NS food so far.  I haven't eaten anything yet that I've hated.  It really is tasty.  The Margherita Pizza for lunch was YUMMY!

There is a lot of snow predicted for us tomorrow and everyone is rushing to the grocery store preparing for a power outage.  I do need to get a few things (not because of the snow but because I need groceries) but I am not looking forward to all the crazies.

Anyway, I am just blabbering.  It helps to write my feelings out though.

OK on to this never ending mound of laundry! 

No comments:

*Disclaimer: I am required by law in the USA to state: "These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Procducts and techniques mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease." If you are under the care of a physician or taking prescription medications, please inform your doctor before using essential oils. If you are pregnant or nurshing be sure to check with your physician before using essential oils. Keep essential oils out of the reach of children.