Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The scale is NOT my friend today

Today is Weigh in Wednesday.   I wasn't feeling too confident and I was right. 

198.2

UGH!  I am a big fan of the Biggest Loser and week two is always a struggle for the contestants and they always talk about the dreaded week two.  I am starting to believe there is some truth to it.   I thought I did really good this week.  I ate good,  I exercised.   But I guess my body is freaking out saying WHAT ARE YOU DOING?  It will adjust and I will start losing.  I hope anyway! 

My ring is fitting tight today so maybe I am hanging on to some extra water.   Going to drink LOTS of water today to try to get rid of it.

Thanks again for your words of encouragement!

No comments:

*Disclaimer: I am required by law in the USA to state: "These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Procducts and techniques mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease." If you are under the care of a physician or taking prescription medications, please inform your doctor before using essential oils. If you are pregnant or nurshing be sure to check with your physician before using essential oils. Keep essential oils out of the reach of children.